Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins


I adapted this muffin recipe from Allrecipes.com. I modified the original recipe a little bit. The recipe I used is below. The muffins were delicious. They were moist and just sweet enough ( I don't like muffins being too sweet). I would add more bananas next time because I like a stronger banana flavor. Overall, my sweet tooth was definitely satisfied.

Ingredients:
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup French Vanilla yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup mashed ripe bananas
3/4 cup semisweet or milk chocolate chips


In a large bow., combine the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt).In another bowl combine the egg, butter, yogurt and vanilla.


Stir dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and combine just until moistened. Add the mashed bananas and chocolate chips.


Fill paper-lined muffin cups and bake @ 350 degrees F for 22-25 minutes.




I baked the leftover batter in my greased ramekin.



The final product =)


No comments:

Post a Comment