Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Orea Cupcakes

Recently made oreo cupcakes with cream cheese frosting for a friend's birthday. Amy found this great recipe for orea cupcakes and it's hard to go wrong with oreos. Each cupcake also had a half an oreo on the bottom which was really cute when the paper wrapper was taken off. The frosting was standard cream cheese frosting (cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and vanilla). I could not stop licking the left over frostings off my fingers - it was soo good. g Click here for the recipe.






Final product!


I only have one cupcake pan and so I decided to put the leftover cupcakes into my cake pan. I realized as I was putting in the batter that the paper cake wasn't going to hold its shape, but it actually worked out really well because it ended up looking like a cupcake cake =)

No comments:

Post a Comment